1. GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
- Cookies are small files or archives that are sent by websites to the browser to request permission to be stored in the user’s terminal, which can be their personal computer, a mobile phone or any other device.
- By accepting said file, cookies are created, whose function is to have information regarding web traffic or browsing habits of a user, also facilitating future visits to a recurrent website.
- Another function that cookies have is that with them websites can recognize you individually and therefore provide you with the best personalized service on their website and/or application.
- Cookies can be used together or separately and can be classified according to different criteria, such as:
- The purpose: Technical cookies, analysis, personalization cookies, as defined in section 3 of this Policy.
- The management entity: Own Cookies established by the domain of the website visited by the user or third-party cookies are those established and managed by different domains on the website visited with the aim of being able to send users personalized advertising.
- The time of activity or storage retention: session cookies or persistent cookies, etc.
- You can also change your computer settings to decline cookies. If they are declined, you may not be able to use some of our services. If you leave a comment on this site, you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience, so you don’t have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. If you have an account and log in to this site, a temporary cookie is set to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, they will also set various cookies to save your login information and screen display options. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be deleted. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the publication ID of the article you have just edited.
2. REGULATION OF COOKIES
In accordance with the requirements of GDPR, with the different local regulations in force, with the requirements of the Resolutions of the Court of Justice of the European Communities and with the different Resolutions of the Data Protection authorities:
2.1. The user must have access to clear and detailed information about the data processing activities carried out using cookies.
2.2. The user must have the possibility to i) reject all cookies, ii) enable or reject them on a case-by-case basis through an express action.
Therefore, TELEMEDIK provides you, as a user of our website and/or application, the following information:
3. KNOW THE ACTIVITIES OF OUR COOKIES
3.1 Identity of our data controller and cookies, as well as our Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- JAYE, INC. DBA TELEMEDIK (Hereinafter, TELEMEDIK)
- TELEMEDIK INNOVA HEALTH SOLUTIONS INC. (On behalf of all its operating entities and/or subsidiaries.
- Responsible: TELEMEDIK INNOVA HEALTH SOLUTIONS INC. (email@example.com)
3.2. Cookies we use and purposes.
TELEMEDIK can use different types of cookies, which the user can freely verify and manage when accessing the Web. Cookies are described below:
- Own cookies: own cookies are those managed by TELEMEDIK.
- Third-party cookies: those cookies that are managed by a team or domain not managed by TELEMEDIK.
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a Web page. These cookies are not stored in the User’s terminal when the session expires, or the browser is closed.
- Functional cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years. Functional cookies allow the website to function properly and are therefore necessary and not optional. However, the user can delete them at any time. In addition, limiting its functions will depend on the browser used by the user.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The
The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications, or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
4. MANAGE YOUR COOKIES
When browsing this website/app for the first time, a cookie banner will be displayed, which will allow the User to choose which cookies are saved in their browser:
- To accept them all and continue browsing: The cookie banner will not be displayed again, and it will be assumed that the User accepts this Cookies policy.
- To disable selected categories of cookies (except those that are essential for the website to function)
- To modify the settings by following the instructions below and agreeing to disable some of the cookies or simply obtain more information about cookies and consult our Cookies Policy.
- At any time, you can access and manage the consent of real cookies and verify the real cookies used by TELEMEDIK.
Likewise, the reproduction of the content that can redirect the user through the links inserted in different formats on the website may contain cookies from the owners redirected content. In this case, TELEMEDIK is not responsible for the information, or the policies provided to the user, or the cookies used by third parties.
If the user does not consent to the processing of said information, they can modify the configuration of their browser, following for this purpose the information and advice included in the links below, in relation to the configuration of cookies:
- For websites, follow the links:
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10”
- Microsoft Edge: support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Delete%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”en”
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
- For mobile phones, follow the links:
- For Android: Menu > More > Settings > Privacy Settings
- For Safari (IOS).
- For Windows
- If the user is using another browser, you can obtain more information on how to configure the installation of Cookies through the help or assistance section of that browser. In case the User needs help to carry out the configuration of cookies with the browser.
5. RELEVANT INFORMATION
6. COOKIE TYPE
|PHPSESSID||Session||No||End of session|
|time||Personalization||No||End of session|
7. FOR MORE INFORMATION
Users can contact TELEMEDIK at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain more information about Cookies.